I should be able to develop my resume; after all, who knows me better than me? Why should I retain a Certified Professional Resume Writing Service?
Simple, a Certified Professional Resume Writing Service is:
- Educated in writing precise, concise, and interview-generating phrases. Resume writers are trained to write in the correct style for resumes – not a narrative style most individuals use when creating their resume(s).
- Skilled in understanding what to include and what not to. It is always best to leave the interviewer with the impression that there is more to be discovered about you in the interview. Many job seekers make the mistake of trying to tell the whole story in their resumes.
- An objective third party that writes resumes and cover letters every day.
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date on the industry “lingo”, current keywords, what employers are looking for, and how to demonstrate that on paper.
- Trained to extract relevant accomplishments and skills from your history to make your resume scream, “Hire Me,” and get the phone ringing for interviews.
- Able to provide strategies for overcoming liabilities or negative aspects of your past career history.
- Educated about the job market and can identify your most marketable skills and abilities objectively.
Should You Write Your Own? The answer is “NO.” Why?
- Concentrating on other essential areas of your job search would be best.
- Would you do it yourself if you need your motor replaced in your vehicle? Probably not, because you want it completed quickly, accurately, and without headaches.
- Are you familiar with the current buzzwords, trends, and layouts — probably not
- Can you maintain objectivity?
- You only have one chance to capture the reader’s attention and make a great first impression. Why take chances?
What makes All Trades Resume Writing different from other companies?
Your resume needs to capture the reader’s attention in the first ten lines after the heading—only 30 seconds—otherwise, you are decreasing your chance of getting an interview.
Our resume writing service guarantees 100% satisfaction. We will rewrite your resume for free if you don’t get an interview in 30 days.
We don’t use templates or copy and paste your information. The distinctive documents we create are uniquely crafted to demonstrate what value you can bring to a potential company.
No personal visit is needed—you won’t have to take time off work, fight traffic, or make childcare arrangements. We successfully work with clients in any location. It doesn’t matter if you are from New York, Mexico, Calgary, California, Florida, Alaska, or anywhere else—we can help you.
Hiring a Dual-Certified Professional Resume Writer is an investment, not an expense.
I don’t have a resume, so how do you gather the information to make my documents unique?
When you purchase our resume, cover letter, or other job search documents or services, you will immediately receive, via email, a series of questions that assist in uncovering your unique qualities, accomplishments, values, and beliefs. We ask a large number of questions to create documents that are specific and unique to you… this is why our resumes have proven to be so effective… your resume and cover letter must be distinctive and incomparable to unveil your value to the hiring company. As you complete the worksheet, you don’t have to pay attention to sentence structure, grammar, etc. Leave that to us.
Our job is to produce a polished and professional piece of writing. This worksheet is one of the features that set us apart from other companies; we know that information gathering is critical in creating a powerful document. Many clients have commented on how impressed they are with the worksheet and how it helped them to gather pertinent information and recall past experiences. As a result, clients feel confident and better prepared for the interview.
How long does the process take?
Upon payment, you will instantly receive the worksheet via email. Upon receipt of your completed worksheet, your order will be completed within five business days. We can accommodate a shorter turnaround, but we would have to discuss this arrangement first.
How do I know you are a legitimate business?
First of all, we belonged to five resume-writing and coaching organizations that bind members to a code of ethics, which, if broken, can cancel our membership and our credibility. Additionally, our referral rate is very high. We have also spent a tremendous amount of time designing this website and producing valuable content just for you to help shorten your job search.
How do I know if I will be pleased with my resume?
One must look at our testimonials, success rate, and high referral rate. You can send any requests or revisions by fax or email… we will make any changes necessary to ensure your satisfaction – this is important and must be emphasized – we do not want anyone leaving our company unhappy – we are very familiar with the power of word of mouth.
As mentioned earlier, we guarantee 100% satisfaction and are devoted to working with you to achieve this. If you don’t land an interview within 30 days, we will rewrite your resume for free… we have found, however, that our clients have never had cause to take us up on this.
Can I make changes to my resume?
Absolutely; they are your documents, and you can change them as you wish. You are probably asking this because some companies do not allow you to make revisions; we are not one of these companies. You will probably want to tailor the cover letter to your specific needs by entering the proper date, contact name, company, address, etc. Some clients find it worthwhile to change a few sentences to tailor the letter to a specific company.
Why do you need 100% upfront?
First of all, our career development worksheet is extensive, and we believe it is superior to most other companies. We take pride in this vital tool that allows us to create the documents that will provide you with limitless opportunities; therefore, we don’t send it out without payment.
Second, the documents are unique and fit only one person, thus giving the hiring manager the rare and unique chance to get to know you on a more personal level. Your personality, values, and unique skills will entice the reader, making an unforgettable first impression!
Why should I hire All Trades Resume Writing?
Our team partners with clients worldwide to create job search documents to leverage their strengths, accomplishments, and unique selling points to capture their dream careers.
We have successfully assisted thousands of professionals by bringing alive their accomplishments and skills in their job search documents and the interview process. Advancing your career is our business!
Part of our success is our talent to listen to client’s needs and formulate strategies to assist them in achieving their career objectives and aspirations. It just doesn’t get any better than that… no wonder I sleep so well at night!
When you retain my service, you will notice the enthusiasm and energy that goes into every resume and cover letter we create. Aside from my uncompromising dedication and desire to advance your career, here are my extensive credentials.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer through PARWCC.
- Certified ADVANCED Resume Writer through CDI Career Directors International
- CIC – Certified Interview Coach – Career Coach Academy
- Certified Employment Interview Professional through PARWCC (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches).
- Certified Electronic Career Coach through CDI Career Directors International
- Associate Certified Career Coach through the Career Coach Institute.
- Extensive coaching and interview preparation experience.
- 13 years of staff recruitment and training.
- Member of Career Coach Institute. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Chartered member of Career Management Alliance – a premier American organization dedicated to career professionals. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC). A code of ethics binds all members.
- Member of CDI CareerBytes. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Member of Coachville. All members are bound by a code of ethics.
- Professional who understands employment and workplace trends, job search, career assessment, and career planning. This is evident in the “top-notch” marketing documents produced and my client’s success stories.
- Up-to-date on resume preparation. What used to work yesterday may not be the most effective way to develop your resume today.
- Selected and interviewed for my career coaching expertise for several published articles.
- Author of many published career-related articles.
- Resume Expert on numerous job and career websites.
How do I get started?
The process is straightforward. You can start directly on our resume prices & services page and order online through a secured server. Or, you can contact us toll-free at (877) 738 – 8052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Once you decide to “jump-start” your career, payment (in the form of a check, Visa, Master Card, or PayPal) must be provided; 100% is billed at the beginning of the project. As you place your order through our secured server, you can review our “terms of agreement.”
After payment is processed through the secured server, you will automatically receive further instructions. If you order the resume, you will receive a customized questionnaire to help organize your career background. This will be delivered the moment you order the product. Once you return it, you can expect your resume, cover letter, and other documents via email, as an MS Word document, within five business days. Rush service is available in emergencies (add $75.00 to the quote, but we discourage working on such a tight schedule).
I will make having your resume prepared simple and painless.
Review our resume prices & services
Review our resume samples.
If you require more information or have any questions – Contact Candace at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-877-738-8052.
Candace Davies, President
Dual-Certified Professional Résumé Writer
Certified Employment Interview Professional
Certified Electronic Career Coach
Associate Certified Career Coach
U.S./Canadian clients call toll-free: (877) 738 – 8052
Local/International clients call (780) 513-0010