Candace Alstad – Davies – Resume Writer
Candace is a Global Career Management Professional that is dedicated to assisting clients worldwide leverage their strengths, accomplishments, and unique selling points to capture their dream career. She has extensive credentials, experience, and the passion to ensure clients get the very best career and job search assistance.
She strongly believes that her client’s success is her success.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Resume Writer (CRW)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Certified Electronic Career Coach (CECC)
- Associate Certified Career Coach
- Member of the Career Coach Institute
- Member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC).
- Member of Professional Resume Writing & Research Association (PRWRA).
- Developed 5500 + resumes and cover letters for clients with incomes from $15,000 to $500,000.
Author of many career related articles.
- Career expert on numerous web sites.
- Selected to interview:
- “How to Ace Your Job Interview” by JoAnna Zulla, writer for Women’s World magazine.
- “Manage Your Job Search Before it Manages to Overwhelm You” by Joanne Cleaver, writer for the Chicago Tribune
- “Keep Your Cool During a ‘Stress Interview'” by Barbara Simmans, writer for the Toronto Star
- “Leaving Your Job Gracefully” by Dee Van Dyck, writer for the Mocha Soft Magazine
Candace’s proven track record for creativity and composition, combined with the ability to identify uniqueness in each client, makes her resumes tailored and powerful.
She has made a commitment to continuing education so she can offer clients the most effective resume writing and career coaching service in the industry. Her writing skills are enhanced by extensive real life business experience in writing proposals, business plans, economic forecasts, budget analyses, feasibility studies, manuals, job descriptions, business correspondence, advertisements, service brochures…and the list goes on.
Candace’s affiliation with Career Coaching Institute, PRWRA, PARW/CC, Career Masters Institute, and Coachville keeps her current on changes in the career industry. Why would you want someone writing your resume who is still using styles and techniques from the “stone age”? She constantly seeks new information and ideas from courses, colleagues and books. These affiliations are not just networking and learning associations, they hold members to a code of ethics which, if broken, could cancel your membership.
Her previous career background includes expertise as Branch Manager of a large facility encompassing sales, purchasing, administration, credit, inventory, warehousing, distribution, human resources and information technology systems. With over 10 years of successful staff recruitment, she had the honor to hire, develop and enhance a large group of wonderful people and to be directly responsible for the success of this strong team. It is one of her greatest accomplishments.
Candace has built a solid base of customers in nearly all industries and levels by providing exceptional customer service and products. Clients continue to receive favorable comments about their cover letters and resumes. Thousands of clients have obtained interviews for positions they never thought possible and, through interview coaching, have found gainful employment.
Click here to see what customers are saying about her service.
Candace’s commitment is to…
- Provide clients with products and services that will develop and strengthen their career.
- Deliver to clients what was promised and be truthful in all aspects of coaching and resume writing.
- Continue education in resume writing and career coaching industry to provide clients with cutting edge, up-to-date trends.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients, community, and colleagues through excellent service, professionalism, and integrity.
Click here to contact Candace
U.S./Canadian clients call toll-free: (877) 738 – 8052
Local/International clients call (780) 513-0010